Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/10654/15182
Title: La competencia desleal un problema de ética profesional
Title in english: Unfair competition is a problem of professional ethics
Author: Varón García, Jenniffer Katherine
Date: 14-Apr-2016
Site: Calle 100
Abstract: En pleno siglo XXI se ha visualizado una problemática dentro de la profesión contable, la cual radica en la competencia desleal que realizan algunos profesionales frente al ejercicio de la misma, los cuales, valiéndose de prácticas poco convencionales, generan un esquema facilista y mediocre en el desarrollo de las labores contables. En la actualidad el exceso de oferta ha sido un factor fundamental, pues, según el histórico de programas acreditados por la Comisión Nacional de Acreditación (CNA) , con corte a febrero de 2016, en 55 Universidades del País está debidamente acreditado y se dicta el programa de Contaduría Pública, y según las estadísticas de la Junta Central de Contadores, con corte al 29 de enero de 2016, existen 212.349 Contadores Públicos debidamente inscritos en esta entidad; de los cuales el 1% son autorizados, es decir, que cumplen con los requisitos señalados en el artículo 6 de la Ley 145 de 1960, y el 99% restante son Contadores Públicos Titulados, que reúnen los requisitos contemplados en el artículo 3 de la Ley 43 de 1990. Esta oferta de profesionales, sumada a la falta de oportunidades, la imposición de los dueños de empresa en el estilo de contratación y otros factores, conllevan a que se realicen prácticas de competencia desleal, las cuales desprestigian la profesión y generan baja credibilidad y confianza pública en el entorno social. Por las razones anteriormente expuestas lo que se pretende buscar es la forma de mitigar este fenómeno que, en Colombia, está en aumento.
Abstract: In the XXI century has displayed a problematic Within the accounting profession, which is lies in the Unfair Competition performing some professional adj Facing the exercise thereof , which , using Practices Unconventional generate Scheme facile UN and mediocre in the development of the work Accountants. At present, the oversupply has been a key factor , since, according to the historical accredited by the National Accreditation Commission ( CNA ), with cut to February 2016 in 55 Universities of the country programs is duly accredited and dictates the Public Accounting program , and according to statistics from the Central Board of Accountants , with cut to 29 January 2016 , there are 212,349 public accountants duly registered in this state ; of which 1% are authorized , ie they comply with the requirements set forth in Article 6 of Law 145 of 1960 , and the remaining 99 % are Certified Public Accountants , which meet the requirements referred to in Article 3 Act 43 of 1990. This offer professional , coupled with the lack of opportunities, the imposition of business owners in the style of recruitment and other factors, lead to unfair competition practices are conducted, which discredits the profession and generate low credibility and public trust in the social environment. For the reasons given above what is intended to look for is how to mitigate this phenomenon in Colombia , it is increasing.
Keywords LEMB: ETICA PROFESIONAL
COMPETENCIA DESLEAL
CONTADORES
Appears in Collections:Revisoría Fiscal

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
VaronGarciaJennifferKatherine2015.pdf.pdf353.22 kBAdobe PDFThumbnail
View/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.